Downtown Greenville workspace for as little as $100/month? There’s a catch…The OPENWORKS space is made possible through collective efforts. We encourage members to be involved with the space on a deeper level than just renting space for a 9-5. Get your homework done and then help make the space better for everyone by championing projects and community growth.
- Month-to-month terms. Prorated based on start date. Scale-up, scale-down as needed.
- Fiber-optic internet and Wi-Fi throughout the floor
- Shared common areas, including couches and casual areas
- Flexible event space to host community meetup events for 5 to 50 guests
- Kitchen w/ free coffee, microwave, refrigerator, ice, and dishwasher
- Phone booths and spaces to take calls
- Influence in OpenWorks projects and direction
- Full-time membership adds:
- Your own dedicated desk
- Key fob for 24/7 access to the space
- Free use of gym and two private showers on our floor
- Two 16-person conference rooms overlooking ONE Plaza
- Two first-come meeting rooms